Skip to content
Hi, I'm Lauren Melzer

I help brands turn their purpose into profit.

I like to keep things simple

Here is the important stuff:

Data drives 90% of my decisions the other 10% comes from intuition. Feelings drive most consumer decisions
Your brand is your reputation and it compounds over time, that means in my world I pick a positive customer experience over a few extra dollars every time.
At the end of the day we need to be building something that matters. Ultimately, if we stray from our purpose we lose our integrity.

Let's get down to the results 📈

Lume Cube QOQ growth after website rebrand in 2020.

The GoodFor Co 190% YOY growth since new website launch and brand strategy.

The GoodFor Co 192% session increase after I started managing social and email excution.

Experience & Education

Agency & Brand-side Experience
4 years experience at a director level for Direct-to-Consumer Brand Marketing & Strategy (2020-present)
3 years experience at a Sr. Brand Strategist level for a Branding eCommerce Agency (2017-2020)
2 years experience at a project manager level for a web development Agency (2015-2017)
University of Arizona, B.A Psychology & Communications - 2014

Past Top-Tier Clients

Tap a featured client to dive into the details 👇

Featured Clients

Brand workshop


Brand Workshop + Retainer


NEW Brand Workshop (6 weeks)

See full project

Brand Workshop + Retainer


Client Love Notes 💌

The best decision we have made was hiring Lauren. We have noticed real results, clearer branding and messaging, and higher conversion. Tap Seven Branding truly cares about helping businesses grow.

Savanna Elliott
Allergy Defender

Great brand workshop, Lauren drills into the team to extract gold, and it works. We are happy with the outcome and excited to roll it out to the world.

Aaron Zar

Our team worked with Tap Seven on a company re-brand. It was a great experience for the team and provided us with everything we needed to move forward with our re-brand. Lauren was exceptional - knowledgable, friendly, and really listened to us. Highly recommend!

Annemaire Hereford

Working with me means professional and put together with a side of absolute creative chaos. It's just what I do!

Contact Me


I am open to full-time, contract & freelance opportunities.